Monday, August 18, 2008




On the 16th of August, I married the best person I know! Doug & I were married in a private ceremony in a wooded area near my parents home. It was the most beautiful day! I hung onto every word as the judge married us. Looking into Doug's eyes and becoming his wife overwhelmed me with the most joy I've ever felt! Knowing he'll be by my side in this journey we call life, is more than I could have ever asked for! Doug inspires me to be a better person and growing with him is what I look forward to the most..as well our family that is growing as I type this!:)

2 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

Sooooooooooo sweet, Karah! Love what you wrote!

Anonymous said...

Karah- I'm so happy for you. It brought tears to my eyes. I wanted a wedding like that, but being that Rob really wanted a wedding we are.
I will just have to imagine we are alone- like in a park or by the water.

Growing family- you are so blessed.

Danielle