Thursday, August 25, 2011

I went to "Pier 1" on Sunday & I had not been in there forever! I found this slipcover and saw it marked $15 on clearance! What a find! When I go to the counter, the salesperson told me it had been marked wrong, but he'd give me the sticker price! It was SUPPOSED to be $59! I am using it to cover my desk chair right now!






I have been doing some projects that don't require me to sew. I made two window treatments using ribbon and fabric. Although, this image of a no-sew window treatment looks better than mine!





I also like this sign and mobile and could do something like this in Brynn's room. Right now I have a "Z Gallerie" print above her crib. (I can't help myself...I love to change things around in our house every few days, weeks, months...whenever the mood strikes!)


No comments: