Monday, December 12, 2011

food...books...and cards!



*Sharing photos of some of our recent eats/snacks/favorites!

 




I just bought this book & it's amazing!! I can't put it down! It really touches on gratitude and bringing out creativity within your children! {I'm highlighting it as I read it!}

*and I just ordered this book on Amazon!


This week I got an order for baby shower invites!
 These are actually postcards.
Gotta love a cowboy theme!:)

This will be my fourth year making Christmas cards for a landscaping company in Naperville, Illinois.  I designed and printed 150 cards & envelopes.

{front}

{inside}

We do a charity program thru Doug's work every year, called "Christmas Cherubs."
 This year we got a brother & sister (ages 3 and 4.) Each child needs 3 gifts. 
I wrapped them & labeled them and an extremely kind lady at Doug's work,
delivers these gifts to the families in need!  
 Doug and I are looking for volunteer opportunities in Kansas City, this holiday season!


A friend asked me to create notecards as gifts. I did 12 of each design.


*Plan to mail our holiday cards tomorrow! :)

I found classes for the kids! The winter classes at the Blue Valley Rec. start in Jan. I plan to sign myself up for a pilates class! Evan will take an art class with me and Brynn and I will take a swimming class! Can't wait! We love this rec. center..it's where Evan took his gymnastics class!


CHEERS TO THE HOLIDAY SEASON!
 I hope your home is filled with love and joy!
XOXO, Karah

No comments: