Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summa-summa-summa-time!


Ahhhhh Summer time! It's definetely been a hot one! Luckily both kids did swim lessons, so we were able to cool off somewhat! They both LOVE the pool! Can't wait for more lessons until they're confident swimmers! Love this pic of them on the last day of lessons...
Here is a good one of Doug & Brynn (she has NO fear in the water!)

Recent purchases...

LOVE these shoes for Evan! They're Perry Ellis and made 80% from recycled plastic bottles! They'll be great this fall with jeans for preschool!:)


and had to pick these up for myself, of course!:)

Four of my favorite things from Trader Joes!
( seaweed crackers, freeze dried bluberries, rice crackers & olive oil popcorn )


A case of kombucha....thank you, dougie-fresh! One of my fave thing at Whole Foods!


Recently I've worked on two big wedding invitation orders! Here is one I did for my cousin & his fiance.

Here are some birth announcement mock-ups I did for a friend from highschool....

I love my new hot pink tassel key chain! I bought it at www.shopblithe.com
*The best part is 10% of the proceeds go to the Africa Yoga Project

My old one I bought at the Marc Jacob's store in San Francisco (on my first vacation with Doug!)
****

Our current house project is THE KITCHEN!:) we antique glazed our cabinets. They're darker & we love it! Here is the after.....

Here is the before (much better after, huh?)


Also, we tiled our fireplace, to give it more of a textured/stone look..we love it!


Here is a shot of my new floral arrangement I whipped up...along with two new paintings hung on top of each other in our dining room.

FINALLY! I am reading "Fifty Shades of Grey." It does live up to the hype!:)


Enjoy the rest of your summer!
xo, Karah












No comments: